Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nothing But Sampler Pack Review

 

 

 

 

 NOTHING BUT SAMPLER PACK REVIEW



I've been eyeing the Nothing But Hair Care line for months. I brought 2 of their products -Pure Pudding & Curl Sealer but I didn't achieve good results. I then I read that this line requires that you use the whole line together. So I decided to purchase the entire line until....I received the Nothing But Sampler Pack in my March Curlbox.


 
Here's what I received and will review:
 
1. Clarifying Shampoo
2. Cleansing Conditioner
3. Intense Healing Mask
4. Pure Pudding
5. Curl Sealer

 

 
 


               Nothing But Clarifying Shampoo: $7.99
This clear product smells minty. It only took 2 drops to wash my entire head so a little goes a long way. It produced lather immediately. It didn't make my hair feel stripped to my surprise. Overall, I like it.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
             Nothing But Cleansing Conditioner: $8.99
This product was so thick and creamy. It smells like product. Which I didn't like. After I applied it it matted my hair. After 5 mins I rinsed it out. My hair felt so weird & coated. However, my hair was somewhat soft & looked ok. But I didn't like this product.

 
 
 
 
  
 
 Intense Healing Mask: $10.99 
 
This product was also creamy & thick. It smells minty & like product. I followed the instructions and left it in for 20 mins. While applying, my hair didn't feel so weird anymore. It soften up and my curls started to form. After rinsing, my hair felt soft & strong. Overall, the mask was ok. Nothing remarkable.

 
 
 
 
Nothing But Pure Pudding: $7.99
This product also smelled minty & like product. It's creamy and slightly thick. After applying my curls didn't form immediately. I shingled it in and after a lot of manipulation of my hair some definition formed. This product didn't do much for my hair and basically just sat on it. It don't give my hair shine nor great hold. My hair is soft though. Overall, I didn't like it.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Nothing But Curl Sealer: $7.99 
I applied this directly on top of the Pure Pudding. Immediately my hair shined & some definition occurs. This product helped the pudding work better. Also, it made my hair feel moisturized. This product worked well and did what it said it would do. Overall, I liked it.








Final Thoughts: 
Overall, I give this product line a D+. Even though I liked the shampoo & curl sealer, I didn't like the main products that I'm used to using. I'm a wash and go chic so I need the co-wash, conditioner & pudding to work in order to invest in this line. Also, I don't really used shampoo & curl sealing products that much so this line doesn't work for my lifestyle. So I won't repurchase & will give the other full-sized products away since the products work together. At the end of the day my hair was soft and not crunchy so I will give it that. That's my review!!! Hope this helps.

FINAL RESULTS: 



 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment