Sunday, April 14, 2013

Natural Hair On A Budget

When I started my natural hair journey, I never thought about the cost of maintaining my natural hair. After my hair grew out, I started the process of finding good quality products for my hair. To my astonishment natural hair products were expensive....so I thought.
Being newly natural, I thought I had to buy the most expensive hair products because I thought they were the best for my hair. As my journey continued, I discovered products that worked that wasn't all that expensive.
I've complied a list of products that are budget friendly that you can use and not break the bank. (All the products listed are $10.00 and under).

Conditioners:
VO5
Suave
White Rain
Herbal Essence

Co-Wash:
As I Am
Eden Bodyworks
Shea Moisture

Leave-in Conditioners:
Jane Carter Solution
Aunt Jackie's KNot on My Watch
Eden Bodyworks
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream
Shea Moisture conditioners (any)

Moisturizers:
African Pride Moisturizer
Cantu Shea Butter Hair Lotion
Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Palmer's Coconut Hair Milk

Deep Conditioners:
Eden Bodyworks
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
Pantene Truly Natural Deep Conditioner
Moisture Max Hydrate Therapy

Stylers:
Eden Body Works Curl Definer & Pudding Soufflé
Beautiful Textures Curl Definer Styling Custard
Palmer's Curl Condition Hair Pudding
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding

Gels:
Eco Styler
IC Fantasia
Pro Style Olive Oil
As I Am Smoothing Gel

Oils:
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Vitamin E


























1 comment:

  1. I just started my natural hair journey literally two weeks ago...I love that this post because I don't believe that going natural has to be expensive...this is very helpful for those that want to make the change but don't want to have to beg for change while they're doing it...thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete