Monday, April 29, 2013

Ivory 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash-Influenster

IVORY HAIR & BODY 2 IN 1 HAIR & BODYWASH-INFLUENSTER



I received my complimentary Ivory 2 in 1 Hair & Body wash from Influenster. This product was sent to me primarily for reviewing.
This product aims for their users to spends less time in the tub. Being for the hair and body you can cleanse quicker with one product. This product eliminates separate shampoos, conditioners and soap. Thus, saving money, time and the environment.

My review: I love the size of this product. It's 24 Fl Oz. The product is very creamy and it smells like the fresh rain scent to me. It also smells too masculine for me. It lathered well and was smooth to the touch. After showering, my skin felt clean and soft. Overall, I liked it for my body.
As far as my hair, I didn't use it. Traditionally and realistically African American women don't use these type of products in our hair. I feel men will benefit more from a 2 in 1 hair & body product than a woman.
All in all its ok as a body wash but not for my hair.




 

The ingredients:



 

I was also sent 3 coupons for .75 off with expiration date 6/30/13.




No comments:

Post a Comment