Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Honey Chile Hair Love-LushCurl Custard

I've been dying to try HoneyChile Hair Love product line. I finally got my opportunity to try one of her products through Swapsack's Facebook page.

The LushCurl Custard is a moisturizer & a styler. It claims to increase curl definition while conditioning the hair. Also claims to add luster, shine and enhance the overall appearance of your hair style.

This product did what it claimed. My hair went from frizzy & dry to plump curls instantly. After application to my entire head, my hair was shiny, frizz free and moisturized. Love it.

This product retails for 13.00 for 8oz, 26.00 for 16oz & 60.00 for 32oz. on her web page: www.honeychilehairlove.com
She also have a Esty page.

Ingredients: Unrefined Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Coconut oil , Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin , Essential oil blend & fragrance (strawberry).

Pros: Great ingredients
Consistency (creamy)
Size
Moisturizer
Gives shine

Cons: Cost
Can't get it on ground (not to my knowledge)
Smell ( I don't like the color or strawberry scent)

All in All this product gets a 4.5 out of 5.












4 comments:

  1. Love the hair! What is the texture of your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My hair texture is a mixture of 3b, 3c & 4a.

      Delete
  2. I love your curls! Did u have to rub the cream in sections to make your curls pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome curls! I gots to get this!

    ReplyDelete