Monday, April 29, 2013

Cantu Shea Butter-Conditioning Co-Wash

Cantu Shea Butter-Conditioning Co-Wash



While shopping in my local Walmart I wandered over to the hair product section. To my surprise they had so many new ethnic hair products. They already carried Shea Moisture, Eden Body Works and Curls to name a few but they had more brands!!! I'll post those later but for now I want to talk about a new product. Cantu's new Co-wash. They had this and a new custard which I also our purchased and will review later.

My review:
This product is creamy & thick. It smells like the other Cantu products-which I honestly don't care for. I used it in the shower with warm water. I applied it and it has great slip. It's not a detangler so I didn't expect for it to do that... And it didn't. My hair felt so soft and conditioned. This product also defined my curls and made them hang which I was totally surprised.





 I promised after I got out of the shower my hair looked done. Seriously, it was a true wash and go. I allowed my hair to air dry and my hair still looked good. My hair didn't need no styling product after using this product.

Despite this miracle, I added a styler to my hair and my hair was amazing. Love this product. This product will replace my other co-wash products. This product cost 4.97 at Walmart.








PRODUCT INFO





INGREDIENTS

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Cantu had a co wash! Ill be sure to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I need this! Hopefully I can find it in Holland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can i also live in holland and they have the co wassh cantu shea butter and also a lot of the cantu shea butter.

      Delete