Monday, August 26, 2013

My Hair Care Love Detox Mud Mask




My Hair Care Love Detox Mud Mask is a hair detox treatment. I wasn't excited to try this product because of the texture and appearance. This product looks and feel just like mud. Its very thick but smooth to the touch. Also, I've never used a mud detox before. I received the mud mask from my August Natural Hair Box. This product can be purchased from www.myhaircarelove.com for $8.95 for 4oz and $15.95 for 8oz. 

This product is all in one. No need to shampoo or conditioner with this product. It cleans and conditions. It also contains good ingredients like castor oil, jojoba and peppermint (which is also the scent of the product). 

How I used it:
I wet my hair with a spray bottle then applied the product to my hair generously. I applied from roots to ends focusing on my crown (driest area). This product had horrible slip and I didn't like the way it felt. The peppermint scent was nice. I allowed it to stay in my hair for 25 mins. It's instructed for 30 mins to an hour but can stay on overnight. I couldn't stand for it to be on any longer because if the way it felt. 

From the website: My Hair Care Love Detox Mud Mask is something that you never seen before on your neighborhood beauty bar's shelf. 
This new product will give your hair everything it desperately needs. Tired of shampooing your hair and its never tee ally being clean? Or worse! Using conditioners that don't really moisturize your hair?
Well this one stop shop for hair will remove that week's buildup! Along with essential and carrier oils such as Castor, Almond, jojoba, peppermint and many more this product will leave your hair moisturize along with stimulating your scalp for a peaking growing ability.

I rinsed it out in the shower. Surprisingly, it rinsed out very well. 

And y'all my hair felt to good. It was soft, silky and fluffy. This nasty feeling stuff made my hair feel so good.




 I was amazed by this because after you rinse out the mud mask  your done. I pineappled my hair and was finish! Love it!!!!
Final thoughts:
This is a great product. I will be purchasing a full size. My hair has never felt like this from any product. 

Pros: moisturizing, all in one product, did what it said, saves time
Cons: appearance, didn't come with instructions 

From the website: www.myhaircarelove.com instructions:
To apply mask simply wet your hair. Make sure it is thoroughly wet. Use hands to apply mask from roots including scalp to tips. you can finger comb it through, use a wide tooth comb or denamen brush. I like to use my finger and simply finger comb it so it can get through every strand and then massage my scalp with it.
Then you can leave it on for 30mins to an hour or overnight if you like. You an also wrap your hair in plastic or use a steamer on hair if you would like a more deep treatment. Then simply wash out, style and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment